Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WHAT CAN WE DO FOR OUR COUNTRY?

W E C A N V O T E !

How Many People the world over

have in the past and would be willing today

to die for that priviledge?


HAVE YOU VOTED?

Just A Reminder -- this is that Tuesday

when we citizens have the opportunity

to express our views

on the candidates and issues

where we each live.


If you haven't yet voted,

I hope you do so

before your polls close tonight.


DIDN'T REGISTER SO CAN'T VOTE TODAY?

For any who can't vote today

because they didn't register,

I hope you'll register at

your earliest convenience,

so you'll be ready to vote

in the next election.



IF THERE WAS EVER A TIME IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY

THAT PEOPLE NEEDED TO MAKE THEIR VIEWS KNOWN WITH THEIR VOTES,

THAT TIME IS NOW, IN THIS ELECTION AND THE NEXT.

5 comments:

  1. Yes'm.
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it...now await results. -naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did. I gotta because my great-grandmother went to jail for trying to vote before women were allowed to. If I don't, she will spin right out of her grave and haunt me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted early...about 3 weeks ago. This is the first election where I've truly been nervous about hearing the results. So much is at stake. We are in such dire need of people making the right decisions to help get us out of the hole we've been sinking in. I pray the outcome will help us all to smile again.

    ReplyDelete